I quit smoking on March 22, 2011 with Electronic Cigarettes

Thursday, February 5, 2009

I got an award!! Lemonade Award






A VERY nice lady awarded me with this honor.
Eboni has a great blog with lots of great recipies on it. I have made a few of them, and they are true down home cooking. WELL worth your time :)

I am awarding:
1. cakewrecks because I never fail to laugh when I go there! If you think you are the only person to ever get a screwed up cake, you HAVE to go and see. Her sense of humor is great and the content is .... sad... But I promise, if you dont gasp "OH MY GOD" at least once, or laugh your rear off, you need a sense of humor implant!

2. a mom today My mentor on making money on the internet. She has taught me so much, and makes me laugh all the time. A mom of 4, and a soon to be new Grandma, she has a sense of humor and grasp on life that many people envy. But of all her sites, this one, about her experiences as a mom is great.


3. Firehouse
A look inside a REAL firehouse. Sheena and Rick will keep you in stiches, while telling you about the real dangers they face. These are true heros and a true family.

4. Jane4girls She feeds herself and 3 teenage kids on LESS THAN 800.00 a YEAR!! She is a coupon and deal finding Guru, and even if you feel you dont have time to coupon, checking out her blog can motivate anyone! Or at least make you jealous beyond belief!


5. Queen B This blog I am nominating because, it makes me LMAO. In a sick, and twisted, sort of way. I think we ALL know a woman like 'her'. And if we dont, we should. They make us look NORMAL!!

6. My Direct Sales Audrey can teach you ALOT. everything from HOW to be a better salesperson, or more interesting and needed person in general, to how to be organized (she is the GOTO tupperware gal). Her blog is worth checking out if you want to learn more about selling your product, or your image.

7.


8.


9.


10.



I will be nominating 4 more people shortly. Right now real life calls and I cant finish. I despise real life sometimes. But just getting these links to these 6 has taken from 5:30am to 10:30am.

I need a petition to get high speed internet. Or need Hughes net to offer me a free dish in exchange for advertising.

But I promise I will get the others on here tommorow.




When you post your award, please:
1. Put the lemonade logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate 10 other bloggers who you think demonstrate good attitude and/or gratitude.
3. Link to your nominees within your post.
4. Comment on their blog to let them know they have received this award.
5. Link back to this post and the person whom you received this award from.

No comments: