I quit smoking on March 22, 2011 with Electronic Cigarettes

Thursday, October 23, 2008

14 years and I reckon I cant complain

But I will anyway.

Okay, technically this should start on Tuesday night. I had taken BR to his truck at 5:30, then went to baseball practice and the 4H meeting. Where I got them signed up for shooting sports and archery.
I told them they could do livestock next year. IF they start to show some responsibility this year. I told them they could do chickens or a rabbit next year. something small. Then move on to bigger livestock the next year. If they were still interested. I told BR about this, and he agree'd. BUT I am betting come next year he will have been asked by them and will change his mind and allow them to show a heifer or sow. I refuse to feed and clean up. And I refuse for them to get to show goats. Heck, during the meeting, when they were asking for parent volunteers to help with differnt segments Matt voluneteered me to head the goats. I had to graciously decline. HE said "but you know more about goats than anyone here mom, you used to run a goat buisiness." I told him to shush, and told them that we wouldnt be showing goats, that I was sorry.


THen I had to do a Lowes shop, and needed a few groceries. The kids almost drove me nuts in walmart. Between fighting amongst themselves and acting like idiots, and me not having my coupons and grocery list in top notch order. Anyway, we got home, unloaded, and the kids in bed. I cleaned a little, got Bow to sleep and laid down myself. I wasnt going to sleep, but was going to make sure Bow was down good, watch a little TV and then get my binder for all my coupons together. you wouldnt belive how much time this takes. I have weeks worth that are not filed yet, and its impossible to shop. BUT I cant do it when Bow is awake. ANYWAY, I managed to fall asleep. Dang head cold is whoopin me. So, at 1:30 BR called. I had to go and get him. His pickup is broken again, (every since the new engine was put in its been nothing but problems). I went down to my grandfathers and got him. Since I had woken Bow it took me hours to get him to sleep. THen I had to get up at 5:30 to get the boys on the bus.

THis was Wen. BR got up at 10. he went down and got his SD card from the game camera. The coyote is back. but so is a HUGE buck. and a few spikes, and a few does. and this time we got 2 turkeys!!

I spent half the day showing him again how to put them on the computer. Oh and Did I say it was my anniversary? 14 years. TUesday was the 16th anniversary of when we started dating.

I took him to his truck at about 5. The kids had gotten home and he talked to them a few minutes then we put up all the lawn chairs and stuff from last saturday. The kids went in to do the rest of their homework from the week. Once I got him dropped off I came home, cooked another supper (I had cooked earlier for BR), then I tried to get the living room and kitchen clean. Granted I had cleaned the kitchen already once. Of course that doesnt help, there was a whole other load of dishes, the table was stacked and it was a mess. BUT, I had also done about 5 loads of laundry. It was in here in baskets.

I had to put up with the kids whining about their homework for nigh on an hour. They just couldnt understand the problems, didnt know why they had to do it all tonight (its given to them on Mondays, they have to have it done by Thursdays, so I make them pick a little to do each night), it was just the normal whining they do every time.
BR called. He asked what I was doing. I told him trying to fight the kids and clean. Bow was just following me hollering and crying. He wants me to hold him or tote him every step I take.
So BR told me to wait until they were all asleep and THEN clean. I tried to explain that by the time I got them to sleep, I was too tired to screw with cleaning and laundry on the scale that I had to do it. PLUS, Bow is spoilt. to the point of stinkin like day old fish. Yes, I could get up and clean after he goes to sleep. BUT, if I am in the kitchen or walking around and he opens his eyes and doesnt see me, he is awake. and I have to deal with him again. He doesnt have a bed. He sleeps where I sleep.

So, although I can do a little once he is alseep, it never lasts for long. He doesnt sleep deep. He wakes up at the slightest noise. If I catch him before he sits up or starts to cry I can soothe him back, if I dont, I have to deal with him for how ever long.

PLUS, I just wanted it cleaned. THEN. Not later.
I had plans for later. Like my coupons. That I have been trying to get to for WEEKS.
Finally I got the living room half clean, all the laundry folded and put up (the kids actually volunteered to help a little... VERY little), and had JUST vaccumed, when Duke got up and walked to the middle of the living room floor (he was in cause he is SCARED of storms, usually I dont let them in till dark, when the kids are asleep), and PUKED. all in the floor. This starts a chain reaction. Bow wants to play in it, Matt starts to gag, Brett starts to run around freaking out, and Rayley starts crying cause the dog is going to die.

Once I cleaned all THAT up, and got the kids into bed I settled in.

Bow had had a blast while I did laundry, he threw half the clothes on the floor, would climb into the basket and play peek a boo, tried to put on most everything he came across,and just played and played. He really has this peek a boo thing down pat. Its all he wants to do.

Then BR called back at 9. said his truck had another exhaust leak and he had to come home. He wanted to leave it at the yard, so I had to drive the 8 miles to the yard to get him. BRett and Matt were in bed, but not asleep, and Bow had just dozed off. I gathered up all the kids, took them out in the pouring rain, and we drove over there. It was raining so hard there were times I couldnt drive over 40. and I was having to drive with my tires on the center stripe, cause it was coming down so hard that it was sitting in the grooves in the highway where all the tires drive. The road is pretty dead at night. Its just a farm to market road. I met maybe one car. I got him, He was soaking wet, and we started back. It never stoped raining. We got home and I got all the kids into bed again. Except Bow, he was up for a while. We watched some TV and both fell asleep in the living room. I got up this morning at 5:30, and was starting to wake up the boys, sat down at the kitchen table and ended up falling back asleep. at 6:09 I woke up. They have to be AT the bus stop no later than 6:15. The bus comes around 6:18. IF everything is running right. Just one kid missing it and he gets ahead by a few minutes. I jumped up, got them up, they threw on their clothes, brushed their teeth and we hauled butt to the end of the driveway. They made it just in time. LITERLY!

I wont be able to do this next year with Rayley. You cant get a girl ready in mere seconds.

I came back home, and went to climb back into bed. Well Bow was laid sidways on my side. So I got at the foot of the bed, got comfy and closed my eyes. BR jumped up started slappin me on the leg and tellin me it was 6:22. I told him I knew it was. I just got back. I dont know how bow didnt wake up during this, but he didnt. I was SOOO relieved.

I slept till 8:30. thats when Rayley showed up wanting food. and woke up bow. I got up, came in here, and started my day. Then BR woke up, He wanted to go to Lufkin and get the boys some camoflauge pants for hunting season that starts this weekend. BUT he put it this way "Hey, I know you have been wanting to go to Kmart and use your coupons for that makeup, why dont we go up there and get that, it wont hurt to get the boys some camoflauge pants too"

awww how sweet. He knows I wont waste the gas to go and get 100.00 worth of cheap makeup.

SO I got Rayley and Bow, and myself dressed. Then found HIM some clothes. He also dumped the ONE basket I didnt fold or put up all over my bed. It was slap full of socks. I mean SLAP full. He dug all through them, even though the only socks NOT in it were his, I had taken all of them out and put them in a differnt basket. When I went in the bedroom about an hour ago, they were STILL on thebed. you watch, he is going to come home, throw them all on the floor and act like nothing ever happened..

Anyway, to lufkin we went. I found the boys some pants. ON SALE. and then went to Kmart. They were having a Buy one get one free sale on Max Factor make up. This stuff is like 6.99 to 10.99 for thing of eye shadow or a tube of lipstick. a BOGO sale on it is GREAT. you are actually getting each one for 1/2 price. Since I balk at buying makeup this should be a good deal. BUT even 4.00 is too much if you ask me for lipstick. SO, I took in my 6 Buy one get one free coupons for make up and 4 Buy one get one free coupons for lipwear. I left there with 4 mascera's 2 powders, 4 lipsticks, 4 foundations, 2 eyeshadows, 2 powders and 2 blushes and 2.15 cents. They owed me. I kid you not, 177.50 worth of make up and they paid me to take it.

I did give them back the 2.15 though. BR had found a coyote call in the sporting good section, so I got an 8.99 cent call for 6.49 after tax..

anyway, we came home and I took BR back to his truck. as I came in the phone was ringing. I tried to grab t, But it went to voicemail before I could get to it. I hate this voice mail. I dont want it, but to get caller ID, call forwarding and call waiting its cheaper to get the package. SO I tell folks on the voicemail to NOT leave a message, I never check it.

Since it was the police station calling, I decided to call right back, then realized, I wouldnt know who to ask for. I decided to check the voicemail. There were 20 messages. 15 from imediate family. They know I dont check it. I tell them weekly NOT to leave a message, I dont check it. I forget I have it.

Anyway, turns out it was a friend of mine who works at the station, reminding me about her daughters party. BUT the message BEFORE hers caught me unaware. The school had called at 8:15. Matt was sick, his head hurt and he was crying. Could I call themback? Uhhh No. it was 4:27. They should be off the bus in 20 minutes. I waited till he got home and told him I was sorry, I never got the message. And why didnt they call back? Come to find out, he took a nap, ate and then felt better so he went back to class. They didnt try to call my cell phone, they never tried to call back and I never heard the phone ring here. I also didnt know I had a message waiting. There is no indicater. Its just call it 80 times a day and see if there is any messages I reckon.

anyway, he lived, but when where they going to go on down my list of contacts? when he started puking blood?

Now, I have some stupid crap I have to do on the computer. ITs all about that big bad secret I been hinting at. Plus, its time for the kids to go to bed. Rayley has been cleaning her room for 4 days. It still looks as bad as when she started... LOL

PLUS I plan on doing my coupons TONIGHT. The rabbit cage is cleaned, the litter boxes are clean, and the kitchen can kiss my rear for the night.

No comments: