I quit smoking on March 22, 2011 with Electronic Cigarettes

Friday, July 11, 2008

Just an update

Todays post is below this one, but I had to update.

I just went to get comfy and lay down and brushed up against Bow. I honeslty jerked my foot away. I took his temp under his arm and its 101.6. I gave him some motrin and will have to call the Dr in the morning. I know its his day off, but I will have to do something. I had hoped it would skip him. But I am afraid that when the kids were out playing the other day and moved him away from my thermocell skeeter killer it might have been all the chance the blood suckers needed. He wasnt moved for long, but I guess it was long enough.

Of course since he is ALWAAYS teething it could be that.

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.

3 comments:

Tara said...

Oh no- I hope it's teething! Keep us updated.

Anonymous said...

Chelle,
You don't know me, but l feel like l know you! l started reading the Ebay Q&A board years ago when l had a problem with a seller, and got hooked ;-) l bought things from Pala, and continue to check in to get updates on her and others l fell like l've come to know. You posted a link to your blog, and l've been reading ever since! l'm older, my kids are grown and l'm in the pre-grandkid stage, with many dogs and cats, and more horses soon, all rescues. l'm writing this to tell you that you have touched more hearts than you realize, and you are in my prayers as well as many others, l'm sure. Remember that this too shall pass, you are an amazing woman with many admirers. God bless!
Vita

maidto5 said...

Tara and anonymous,

Thank y'all so much!

Anonymous, I so miss the Q &A. I just never find time to get over there anymore. I am glad that you are following me. :) That place is like family, I have been there for almost 10 years. LOL

And Thank you so much for your kind words. You made my night :)