I quit smoking on March 22, 2011 with Electronic Cigarettes

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

Okay, I have lots to blog about. and will do that tomorrow.

I am just tired. plumb wore out. I went to bed after 3:30 last night and was up by 5:30. Plus, my kitchen is an absolute disaster, I mean, everything that can be dirty is. And the sad thing is: NONE of it will fit in the dishwasher, its all big pots and pans and bowls, and such. NOTHING I can just shove in!! :(
SO, I would feel REALLY guilty if I sat here and blogged instead of cleaning that up.

Really I would.

We did have a fun day. Oh there were a few tense moments. But all in all we had a great day, and the kids were so good!!

I did get this in email, and thought I would be lazy today and use it as my post. (cause of the kitchen and all)

Two names you go by: only 2!!!!
I fiqured to keep this PG rated, so I went with 2 safe ones.. I had chelle on the first, but we all know I go by that... so...

1. Michelle (gotcha with that one didnt I?)
2. Sunshine (yes, and its not used sarcasticaly either... go fiqure)


Two things you are wearing right now
I was thisclose to writing "socks" But, decided to forgo the sarcasm.. its Christmas afterall...

1. T-shirt that says "Annoying the world one person at a time"
2. sleep pants

Two of your favorite things to do.
1. play on the puter

2. visit with family and friends


Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. Be out of debt (ever heard of a PIPEDREAM?)
2. a clean house (yep, another one...)

Two favorite pets you have had/have:
1. Foxy (my first dog)
2. Duke (My first kid... He is still with us)

Two people who will send this back completed:
1. uhhhhhh.... Karen (by blog is fine :) )

2. Tara (you too....)

Two things I did last night:
1. Played Santa (but you already know this :) )
2. Stayed up all night watching movies with my kids (you know, you might know too much about me....)


Two things you ate today:

1. Turkey

2. Ham
(Didnt everyone??, no, I didnt ONLY eat meat, but it was mostly what I ate.. I was in a carnavorious mood today...)

Two people you last talked to:
1. BREttMatt (they are pretty much one.. or at least they function on the same brain.... or half a brain... )

2. BR (matter of fact, I am talking to him right now, its telepathic, but we have been married so long I just KNOW he knows what I am saying, he is just ignoring me.... Cause I am tellin him to quit snoring!)


Two things you plan on doing tomorrow:
1. Cleaning my house
2. blogging


Trips taken in the last five years:
1. Cisco Texas, evacuation (for Rita)
2. uhhhh, Does Lufkin count? (I know its only like 40 miles.. But diesel is high as a cats back... )


Two favorite holidays:
1. Halloween
2. Christmas

Yep, opposite ends of the spectrum.. What can I say, I am a christain heathen...


Favorite beverages:
1. Dr Pepper

2. some kind of latte thing.. its got 5 expressos, 1/4 cup of steamed milk and 1/4 cup of sugar. I think its called a latte...



Alright, thats it.

Tomorrow I promise you will hear about all the things I twittered about today. WHAT? you didnt see my twitters?? awwww come on!! I am at www.twitter.com/chellebyerly . Its really kinda fun, and you can do it from your 'puter, dont have to use a cell phone. You'd be amazed at how neat it is to just be able to get some things off your chest! :)

But, like one of them old sitcoms, I will close with :

" DOnt miss tommorows episode where our heroine reflects back on a hectic, but fun, Christmas morning, a driveby visit with mom, the attack of the anti-theft device, and entertaining idiots, one arrow at a time! We hope you had a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS, and want to Thank you for your continued support. As always this episode was filmed infront of a live studio audiance.

No animals were harmed in the making of this episode"

No comments: